Top 10 Reasons to Hire Bill Ringle:
What You’ll Gain by Working with Bill Ringle
Corporate Leaders and Managers have:
- Aligned learning and technology programs to meet business objectives
- Increased the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Implemented new processes to increase knowledge transfer within and between teams
- Increased retention and raised morale
- Slashed operational expenses by using collaborative tools
- Conducted effective pilot programs and experiments that led to creative results and insights that produced business advantages over the competition
Business Owners have:
- Learned how to use their web site as a business tool and not a simple online brochure
- Improved business relationships with customers and vendors through “keep in touch” marketing techniques
- Increased sales through affiliate partnerships
- Raised visibility of their offerings to target market buyers
- Revised strategic marketing messages to address the particular needs of prospects, customers, and key accounts
Professional Associations and Organizations have:
A proprietary development process is used, based on over 10 years experience presenting to top management executives and successful entrepreneurs in the United States, Canada, Japan, and Australia.
The model is based upon three layers that combine to create a unique value-add experience at your event: Bill’s technical background and business experience, a researched analysis of your organization’s challenges and desired situation, and professional delivery/facilitation.
Key elements of this process include:
By collaborating on this development process with Bill Ringle, you know that he is exploring every avenue to make the most of the event and meet (and exceed, wherever possible) the objectives you’ve jointly set.
What’s the Next Step?
If you are reponsible for planning a meeting, a keynote event, a concurrent session, a management retreat, or leadership symposium, click this link to reserve your date and/or request additional information.