10 hot management jobs in 2013
Another sign of economic strength is the growth of high-salary jobs, such as these reported by Anne Fisher, based on an interview with Brian Sullivan, CEO of CTParnters, published in Fortune:
The Health Care sector:
1. Chief operations and integration officer.
2. Chief business officer.
3. Vice president of market access.
The Financial Services sector:
4. Compliance manager.
5. Chief risk officer.
6. Emerging payments officer.
The Information Technology sector:
7. Vice president of digital marketing.
8. Consumer Internet chief.
9. Head of analytics, Big Data.
New position across major sectors:
10. Vice president, cloud services.
Top tech talent is forecast to be in strong demand. Check out the full story for all the details: 10 hot management jobs in 2013 – Fortune Management.
What are the hot jobs in your industry?
Add your comments below.
Photo Credit: Department of Labor Shawn T Moore