As a therapist, corporate coach, and author, Dr. Steven Craig extends his expertise in clinical psychology and business consulting across a broad range of areas. He is the author of the book The Six Husbands All Wives Should Have: How Couples Who Change Together Stay Together. Steve is also the host of Therapy Thursday on 96.3 FM WDVD’s Blaine & Allyson Show, one of Detroit’s top-rated morning shows.
Steve strives to help people recognize and build on their strengths rather than focusing on their weaknesses or belaboring their past. In this way, his clients are always building better futures and breaking free from continually repeating the same old unhealthy patterns that brought them in to see him in the first place. He also works in the area of sports and performance psychology and helps athletes, executives and other high performance individuals learn to heighten their skills and maintain peak performance.
You can learn directly from him, too, by listening to his excellent My Quest for the Best interview, in which he shares his expertise on:
- How having a business career in advertising before launching his counseling career helped focus his business growth
- The benefits of hiring with adaptability in mind.
- The mistake of having a list of desirable traits in a future mate as your sole criteria
- Why providing your clients with a roadmap to change is a tools that gives them confidence
- How rigid attitudes can be a trouble sign in personal and business relationships
Taking a little bit of time to listen to this interview and help your personal and business relationships!