myBusinessGym welcomes established entrepreneurs in high-tech and professional service firms in the Greater Philadelphia region.
Do you struggle with these problems?
- You have a quality product or service, but you know you are not serving as many clients as you know you can.
- You seem to be a prisoner to your business. It steals time from other parts of your life on a regular basis.
- You run into problems communicating with staff and/or clients.
- You feel overwhelmed by the workload from time to time.
- You dread the end of each month because of cash flow issues.
- You know that you do your best work when you are doing certain tasks, but don’t find time to do those tasks each day or each week.
- You have lots of ideas, but sometimes have trouble making them into reality on your own.
- You want to reconnect with the passion that led to your starting your business.
- You want to make a difference on a larger scale.
- You’d love to learn more about how other entrepreneurs operate successfully, but you don’t know where to turn for reliable advice and support.
What are some characteristics you’d have in common with myBusinessGym members?
Members at all levels identify with the majority of these points:
- You’re really serious about growing your business. Half-hearted dabblers should cruise over to some other web site now.
- Your business operates within 100 miles of the Greater Philadelphia region, including 11 counties in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware.
- You operate a high-tech or professional service business.
- You have between 2 and 32 employees. Any smaller and you’re a solopreneur; any larger and you’re likely to benefit more from other types of support.
- You want to see a return on your investment of time, capital, and energy.
- myBusinessGym works with entrepreneurs with established businesses, not start-ups.
- At a minimum, your business has been in operation for at least a year. Revenues are profitable and could be even better.
- You’re open to new ideas. You accept that there’s a lot you don’t know.
- You’re already convinced of the value of outside expertise to helping your business. At some point previously, you’ve hired consultants , coaches, accountants, or attourneys.
- You have gotten some good breaks from networking already. You understand the value of referring business for yourself and make introductions for other business people who you like and trust.
- You have a strong work ethic. It takes both discipline and perseverence to succeed.
- You want to be part of a thriving entrepreneur community that allows you to share ideas, prosper, and have fun.
- You operate in your personal life and in business by a code of ethics. You have high integrity.
- You rely on Internet communications for business. You’re not adverse to technology solutions, and you see technology as a means to an ends.
If these criteria are a good fit, then find out more about how we work at myBusinessGym.