Libby Gill is an internationally respected executive coach, brand strategist and bestselling author whose clients include Nike, Disney-ABC, Comcast, and many other Fortune 500 companies. An entertainment industry veteran, Libby spent fifteen years heading public relations and corporate communications as senior vice president at Universal Studios; and vice president at Sony Pictures Entertainment and Turner Broadcasting. She was also the PR/branding brain behind the launch of the Dr. Phil Show.
Libby’s new bestseller, YOU UNSTUCK: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life, recently won an Independent Publishers Award. She has shared her success strategies with the Today Show, CNN, NPR, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, and many more.
You can learn directly from her, too, by listening to her excellent My Quest for the Best interview, in which she shares her expertise on:
- The one behavior to change that so many business people get trapped by
- How two clients with similar backgrounds and challenges but drastically different results inspired You Unstuck
- The differences in risk perception between business owners and business workers
- What steps were taken to improve visibility through keynote speaking
- The vital importance of delegating (and what idea to adopt to master this area)
Taking a little bit of time to listen to this interview and help you get unstuck!